Friday, March 20, 2015

Every step was well worth it!

Michelé before
Michelé after
Today, I will be doing a Skype chat with Michelé Sturman.

She sent me a wonderful story on how she lost weight without going to extreme measures.

The combination of correct eating and cardio exercise has helped Michele to drop from 89.8kg to 60kg in 7 months, a drop of 29kg!She now runs or exercises 5 to 6 times per week to maintain this loss.
Michele says “I was very focussed and the more I would lose the weight the more I wanted to do it – I craved it! My biggest hurdle was my mind and I was totally determined to do it and very excited! I was also motivated, which is critical for successful weight loss. A positive mind set makes a huge difference.
My lifestyle has changed significantly and my attitude towards food and my body. I lost the weight over a 7 month period. Smarter eating habits require care and thought.
I still log my daily food / meals. I didn’t see it as a diet but living a healthier and smarter life.”
Slimming down isn't easy, it takes time and commitment to reach your weight-loss goals, it's definitely not impossible. 

I will be chatting with Michelé on Skype but also trying to have a Google Hangout too so that you can join in. Please have a look later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment