Saturday, March 18, 2006

Qualifying

I would like your opinion on the new qualifying for Formula 1 this year. I think it's great! Right from the start all of the cars have to get on the track and they all have to go fast. As we saw today with the Ferraris, anything can happen and, as Murray Walker used to say, it usually does.

I like the way the cars at the back of the grid get thier 15 minutes of fame, then the middle guys and the poll sitters have thier dash.

The start of the final session of qualifying does get a little boring as the cars do that wastefull fuel burnoff for the last dash over the last couple of minutes, but having fast pit stops in qualifying is GREAT!! Leave the dash too late and you are in trouble. I am not sure what the viewership is like for the Saturday yet, but I make a point of watching it.

Let me know what you think....

No comments:

Post a Comment