Sunday, March 05, 2006

Super 14 Results

So 1 of the 5 South African Super 14 sides won a match this weekend. Well done to the Cheetahs for a "heroic effort" to beat the Hurricanes last night. Once again, South African Super 14 teams prove just how good the Ozzies and the New Zealanders are. The reason that the Bulls didn't win or lose was because they didn't play. I wonder what they would have done....

This time next week, thousands of people will be on the starting line for the Cape Argus Pick n Pay Cycle Tour and I will be there too. Not lining up, mind you, I will be on the press vehicle in front of the main race. I will bring you all the thrills and spills of the Pro Curcuit, right here.

If you are riding, good luck and have fun. One of the main reasons I quit riding was because cyclists take themselves way too seriously. It's not about winning guys, it's about getting fit and having a great Sunday morning in a safe environment. THere is no point sprinting out for 1045th place. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment