Friday, May 19, 2006

2nd Last Super 14 Weekend

That's right folks. Only 3 more games of Super Rugby in 2006. Doesn't that make you feel warm all over?

There is an article on Supersport, you need to be a subscriber to be able to read it, on how Bulls coach, Heyneke Meyer, is saying that he felt as if the whole of SOuth Africa was against him for a while now, but now the tide has turned and we are all Bulls this weekend. Hey, Heyneke, NOT ONE SHARK SUPPORTER WILL BE A BULL! Ever!

You have Steve Hofmeyer, and that's because you pay him and those other blubbering idiots who go to Loftus with thier blue flags and that's it. I am sure that the majority of rugby fans would LOVE to see you get such a hiding from the Crusaders, they can taste is more than a Hansa Pilsner on a Friday night.

Back to the reason I started this post. This morning, it's a replay of last week's match, 'Tahs going to visit the 'Canes in Wellington. The Hurricane should take it.

Tomorrow, the poor old, tired bulls (lower case on purpose) take on the CRUSADERS.

I was watching Boots and All, for my sins, last night and they were going on about how great the Bulls were to pull off such an amazing win against the Stormers. I have written about that before here and if I start again, I might just go off the handle, again.

I hope the Stormers can sleep at night and when Butch meets you guys in practice, I giove him permission to practice the shoulder charge on you from afar.

No comments:

Post a Comment