Tuesday, December 12, 2006

AT LAST, He leaves

It seems as if South African cricket is getting rid of all the slackers. The moron with the Australian accent left to Barbados and the fat, ex-spinner left as well. Now, another man who could never really bowl has called it quits....

Nicky Boje has taken the decision to retire from international cricket with immediate effect.

"I have decided to retire from international cricket immediately," said Boje, "and I am accordingly unavailable to form part of the Proteas squad for this season. I have had eleven years of international cricket and will always cherish wonderful memories of playing for South Africa. I now feel that the time has come for me to devote the remainder of my playing years to Eagles cricket."

"I wish my former team-mates in the Proteas side the very best for the future and I'm confident that the team has a very bright cricketing future."

No comments:

Post a Comment