Friday, December 01, 2006

Lunch on Day 2

Sounds like a cricket update but it isn't. Lunch on day 2 of the Nedbank Golf Challenge was a quiet affair. After a large breakfast, I didn't need lunch, so I had a little salad. Why is it that I am talking about food and booze at a golf event? To be honest with you, that tends to be what we focus on as the media.

Sure there are the guys who take it really seriously, but why kill yourself?

The golf is hot and it seems to be hotter on the course today than it was yesterday, amazing to think, but it is. My boy, Jim Furyk leads by one sstroke over Henrick Stenson, who isn't looking good. My other boy, Charl Schwartzel is only 3 back. Watch these two.

Ernie just birdied the 16 to go 3 back as well. This is turning out to be a great Nedbank Golf Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment